GOMENASAI

Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2012 by RoNRoNTuRoN in
1




I found myself floating on a vast expanse of nothingness. Dead silence welcomed me here, and from my point of view, I can only see a cloudless, velvet night sky, countless stars staring at my amazement. To my surprise, the night was moonless, making the black night darker. My consciousness came bit by bit and my senses came back. I sensed the water in my back, the buoyant force making me afloat. My body seemed weightless as my confusion grew heavier.

I asked myself, "where am I?"

I have been asking myself  this question for quite sometime now.  The unravelable mystery of my mere existence in this place, in this dimension is baffling now more than ever. I continued to float for hours. Then hours turned to days and then to weeks. For 21 days, my body has been swept by the icy currents in all direction that I can barely feel a thing. The water seemed endless, and i haven't seen a thing ever since I woke up that night.  I can't remember anything either.

Dawn came. I haven't slept for three weeks now. The glare of the sunlight in my eyes hurt, but it was a beautiful, calm morning. The fresh ocean breeze kept my spirit hopeful for another day. I just let my body adrift with the waves, closed my eyes and felt the splashes touching my face.

I opened my eyes and saw  the image of an island starting to form from afar. From my vantage point, it may take me a year to be drifted ashore.

I smiled, closed my eyes, and exhaled my soul. I lifted my hand so that it shadows my vision from the glaring sunlight. Then the tungsten around my left annulary felt tighter than ever. I noticed the sparkle of the gold in the middle, and the little speck of diamond that stood out.

I was never alone after all... I'm sorry, I have to afloat for now. The tides will soon come for me, and I will never be lost again...

1 comments:

  1. mabilis lang naman ang paglipas ng araw at buwan,next time u know it, uuwi ka na ulit :-)

    happy new year