GETTIN' OVER YOU
Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 by RoNRoNTuRoN in
I'll never get over you....
This is what I said when I lost you in my life. Everything went so fast. One moment we're together. The next thing I knew, you're already gone, out of my reach and out of my life.
You have always been there for me. You have been a great help in my life both in my personal and especially my professional life. We were so good together. And I want to thank you for bringing colors to my life.
You are hard to replace. And I am telling you. You've left a mark here. here in my hands and heart.
Wherever you are right now, always remember that I did my best to find you, to bring you back and feel you in my hands again. But fate has it's ways. Maybe we were not meant to be together back again.
I want to thank you... for all you have done to me. You made everyday of my life then possible. Without you, life would've been so hard, unimaginable, unproductive. You left inks that would be hard to erase. You brought colors that wrote words that can never be erased, and forever will be remembered.
Whoever you are with right now, I can only hope for the best for you two. May you bring him marks as you did to me, satisfaction beyond unimaginable boundaries. It's hard for me to accept that you may be with another person right now, and its hard to let go of the feeling I held for so long. But that is life, sometimes, we have to be just happy that others find happiness from the ones we let go. That is sad, but what can I do. I could only be happy for you and the person who owns you now.
It would be impossible for me to bring you back this time. We are miles away and I don't have any clue on your whereabouts. But wherever you are, lease take note that I am missing you, and somehow, somewhere in this world, a person is missing your company, and cannot get over you.
There's just no getting over you... My *Bluebee....
*Bluebee is my four-colored pen + pencil I used for more than a year when I was still a staff nurse at a medical center on E.Rodriguez. Today marks his 1st year anniversary of being lost/stolen/kidnapped. He has been a remarkable pen/pencil that has everything. It's a 0.7mm red, blue, black, green color ballpoint pen and a 0.5mm mechanical pencil that is amazingly compact. I just miss him so bad. :(

Baliw!
Ayy kala ko pa naman mag-aala-Fergie ka at may-i-sing-and-dance sa gettin over you.
kala ko talaga jowa-jowaan lang kayo ni Nox, asa-asawahan na pala