HAPPY!

Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2011 by RoNRoNTuRoN in
10


 Ablazed by the rays of an omnipotent light, I was awakened by the spirit in me. The heavens rejoiced and the universe exploded for the hearts of two were contracting as one. This must be the day!


The sparkling diamonds of the water ran across me  and enveloped my spirit! Each splash was worthwhile, each drop was exhilarating! My thirst for forever is starting to be abated, while the filthy past is being washed away by the stream on my body. This is a wonderful day!


The calmness of the gentle breeze streamed my quiescent spirit. The placidity of the wind gave me the life I've always longed for. Like a newborn gasping for its first breath of life, the zephyr I'm taking in ignited my light! I love to feel the heavens touch my soul, I love the way the angels sing above! I love this day!


It started raining earth. Orange and red blades from up above started crackling, and falling down to their resting place. Once alive and green, the melancholic view is but a nourishment for my spirit! They fall and dance with the wind, they die but they are living completely. This autumn drizzle is a picturesque  emblem of how beautiful and divine this day is for me!


For the way you mad me realized you are sacred to my touch, worthy of my trust. For all the delusions of my past I decided to leave behind. For the way you reconstructed my life's blueprint. For the solidity and warmth of the feelings you have sanctified especially for me. For making me see the beauty of life, and for giving me hope after all hope was gone....


Thank you so much! I love you so dear to my heart, and I will never stop making you realize, that you are the most beautiful creation God has ever made for me.


Happy 3rd dad! Mahal kita!



10 comments:

  1. Leo says:

    Happy monthsary sa inyo! :)

    Congrats din sa napakagandang composition. :)

  1. Nate says:

    @ronron: eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! happy 3rd sa inyo ni nox, fwend!! :)

  1. @leo and @nate:
    salamat ng marami!!!! :D

  1. Aike says:

    Happy Monthsary, looking forward for a hundred months to come..

  1. kelangan talaga naka-sunglass?? hihi.. anyway, happy happy sa inyo,, sweetness and ants for both of you!

  1. @aike and @ ceiboh, salamat senyo! :D

  1. Anonymous says:

    Happy 3rd Monthsary! God bless.

  1. bien says:

    Happy 3rd month sa inyo!

  1. NOX says:

    ayyyyiiiiiiieeee! love you dad! see you next month! :)

    *flips long, black, beautiful hair* choz