ANU DAW?!
Posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 by RoNRoNTuRoN ini dont know where to start or where to end... hoping something, some entity fills the pathstones so i can clearly see where to step... or where i'll tumble down maybe... i have been hoping to see some daybreak, some light, a blue sky full of hope... something worth watching... something beautiful. But in the end, i failed myself again. All i see is darkness in the end... who's to blame but me.
Hayyyy,,,, buhay nga naman... I couldn't agree more. there were times that all i show is a happy me, a joyful me, the clown in me... but then, i realized, I'm more than an ordinary clown... im a weeping clown... desperate,miserable clown with puffy rainbow colored pompom hair, balloons on the right and a magic bunny on the other. After the party, time to wipe the face, time to reveal emptyness, time to unmask the once happy clown.
Enough of the clown stuffs. Enough of the whatever... Enough of this....
People who don't know me misjudge me. They are wrong. I am the one judging them... and I have sorted you well... People who know the details of my matrix-like life appreciate the real Ron. they value every single piece of me that was broken years ago because of my tired, clumsy hands. Trying to fit every piece and bring me back together, they have failed.... and so will the others who will try, because the last piece to complete the jigsaw was lost long ago... and only that person.... that person who took it away can only bring me back.
Sorry people for every unanswered questions i have failed to clear. Forgive me and my tangenialities. This flight of ideas bothers me as it bothers you right now.... Hayyy... ikaw kasi eh, kung sino ka man...
If I am meant to be miserable, desperate for the rest of my life,,,, it wouldnt matter... it has and it will happen for a reason....
To the three people, thanks for your anvil, stirrups and hammer... i know its connected to the deepest part of you. please treasure every memoirs... Oist, hindi ako lasing. Hang over pa din to. haha
i thought im ready to make a difference, but indifference surfaced. I thought it will be something beautiful... i guess everyone's just another pretty face in the crowd that will come and quickly go... May you be blessed. May we all be blessed.
anu daw?
------------------
Something I was able to scavenge from my multiply account. Entry dated Jul 17, '08 4:20 AM

ah... kala ko nmn kung ano..