NIRVANA
Posted: Sunday, July 3, 2011 by RoNRoNTuRoN in
My veined hands were uneasy. Sweat lubricates every finger as they tremble to an unexpected place. Cold as the night, frosting like fire, I felt warmth from a place that burns a million soldiers. It was ecstatic, sending a tingling sensation directly to my loins and stirring my senses.
I contined the rolf. The sheets felt like skin as my skin felt each electricity captured by my baroreceptors. Convexities started to rise, not one but three this time. My hands, they're on circles now. My mind, beyond forever. My ears, oh they were good, they hear whispers of unimaginable fetishes, softly beckoning me to come closer. My hand began to jolt and slided slowly under the stretch.
Oh, this is how it feels.
I began to taste my sweet moistened lips, exhales of more hot breaths intensified my desires. Charges run down my whole body, disequlibring my system.
I hold back a little, for I want these feelings I am experiencing to build slowly into a flaming heat wave that will swarm and envelope my entire body.
Slowly... very slowly...
My grasp to this phantasm became harder, same as a rock used to ignite a burning flame. Repetitions of movement, my body danced into a utopia of bliss. I was in rage, crazy, out of my mind saying nothing but echolalias of ohhs and aahhs. I accelerated my dance, I indulged deeper into my thoughts, my eyes remained closed to see things I don't when they are open. My grasp held me tighter, my strokes became faster and my body was euphoric.
The smell of the little lava forming on top intoxicated me and sent floods of desire through my body as well. I continued these lashes, savoring the effect it is having on me. I only heard soft moans emitted at that time. I continued the rhythmic stroking of my fingers, enjoying the effect I am having as my movements increased and my breathing became labored.
Soon my body was bucking uncontrollably . As I prepare to reach a powerful and tantalizing zenith, I began tossing my head from side to side, panting in the overwhelming rapture of the moment.
I knew that was the point. The point of no return.
30 seconds of endless abyss followed. I saw Nirvana. It was perfect.
I slowly remove my fingers to sap up all of the outpour. I can still feel my head and body pulsating. My hands were wet not by sweat alone anymore. I played with my soldiers a little more, leaving behind a glistening wet trail of kisses.
My shaking subsided. Unclothed, I turned myself to my side and hugged my big pillow tight. Just another cold, lonely night.

@ronron: whew! ang inet lang.. ganyan..