I WOULD'VE LASHED OUT BUT I'M BETTER THAN THAT
Posted: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 by RoNRoNTuRoN in
I reopened my archived Friendster profile today and found this letter written to me by an old friend. I realized now how I was a complete jerk 6 years ago. I thought I was better than this but not really. Somehow, I had a dangerous hobby of making my close friends fall in love with me. But don't get me wrong, this hobby was not conscious. It is only now that I realize that I was unconsciously letting my friends fall in love with me. and when I do, I let them hanging. I hate myself.
I want to apologize to all the people I hurt in the past. Realizing my mistake and making a conscious effort to avoid my demon maybe is the most sincere apology I can give to those people I left hanging. I am really sorry.
I have changed.
Mar 10,2006 Fri 06:13 AM
i wouldve lashed out but im better than that =)
sorry this message is overdue. That goodbyemessage was not brought about by my
depression. yea i was sad but not depressed. at
least i dont think so. or i might just be in denial.
anyway, im pretty okay with you having a bf. but
yea sumama ang loob ko. it paind me.not because
there'll be no longer a possibility of "us" but
because i believe i was misled. all those times you
were texting and saying and making me feel like
im a special person. I was slapped and felt so
unfairly judged when i was labelled as a "chatter".
A few days ago..less than 2 weeks ago, we were
even talking about galera. I was really excited. I
dunno why but it just feels wrong for me. I thought
you were afraid that with me chatting sometimes
even the whole night that i might be just
like "them". I told you that I am not. Yun pala ikaw
yung the one that's making me feel something
then surprise me with "i was talking with my bf".
When you texted me that forwarded msg
asking "bakit pag ang mahal mo nawala hinahanap
mo...may hinahanap ka?.... bakit, mahal mo ba
ako?" i told you that how can i lose something that
was never mine. I was afraid to say "yes, i do" coz
it doesnt fit the premise of the message.
This is not a desperate move to win you back. I
dont do that. I dont tear up relationship. But i
dontjust leave and turn my back without letting
myself be heard and speaking what my soul is
crying out for. I meant it when i said im happy for
you. and i also mean it when i said goodbye. tapos
na ako. sana lang wag mo na gawin sa iba ung
ginawa mo sa akin..made me feel something by
saying stuffs that you dont really mean naman
pala. Enjoy your coffee.

yeah i was sad but not depressed...i like that parang ako lang ha!