YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD RONRONTURON TURNS 1

Posted: Monday, May 14, 2012 by RoNRoNTuRoN in
13

It all started with bullshit. Yes, my blog. I still remember that pathetic entry I first posted about me playing that melodramatic martyr role when my ex left me. But before I started this Cigarette Butts and Senseless Tangentialities blog, I was already a silent blog reader. My best friend gave me a roll of nice and interesting blogs to read but only since I broke up with my ex did I really started writing my own.

Through this blog, I was able to:

1. Revive the writer in me. Writing has been my past time and hobby back in high school together with photojournalism. But when I stepped into college, i decided to concentrate more on the academe. 

2. Meet new friends. I never imagined that I will be friends to the people behind those blogs that I only read before. Thanks for the warm welcome. 

3. Express the inner me. It is only in this blog that I can write what I think and feel minding not what people would think of me. 

4. Inspire others. More seldom than not. haha. Hopefully, I wrote something sensible through my blog. 

5. Love again. Yes, bloggers - turned - lovers is no longer a fairy tale. 

Looking back, here's a list of my most favorite and memorable entries:
On the second chapter of my blog, here's a list of what I want to:
1. Be more creative
2. Spend more time with blogging. Lately, it has been hard to sit down on blogspot because of my busy work schedule. 
3. Post more pics
4. Write more
5. Have more and more pageviews and followers and friends
6. Create more moving and heartwarming entries
7. Receive a blog recognition. Even "Pinaka Sabaw na Blog Award" would be an honor. :D

Thanks to all of you who continue to spend some time reading my posts. I know most of them are crap and "sabaw sabaw" only, but there are also some good reads. Thanks for your time and i really appreciate you all being a part of my blog and my life. 

Cheers to my 1st year of blogging! 

This is your friendly neighborhood RonRonTuron, checking in for my 2nd year here in the blogosphere! 

13 comments:

  1. Nate says:

    happy blog anniversary, fwend!! :)

  1. iya_khin says:

    happy 1st blogsary to you ron!!!! :)

  1. Guyrony says:

    Ah, another reason to celebrate. :)

    Kudos.

  1. Same month tayo ng blog anniversary. I can still remember that time na magkaka-hang out tayo sa G+ at nagtataka ko kung bakit parang hindi yata ako busy nun.
    .
    .
    Anyway, Happy Blog Anniversary to you Ron :)

  1. Anonymous says:

    Happy blog anniversary Ronron!!

    Halos mag-iisang taon na rin pala nung naadik tayo sa hangout and skype. Nasa Norway ka, SG ako, sa Dubai si Iya and the rest ay nasa Pinas. Remember also the 'Patola' issue? Hahahaha. Nakakamiss lang.

    More years of blogging and let's meet someday!

    Cheers amigo!

  1. @Nate, @Iya, @Guyrony: salamat sa pagbati. Mas pagsisikapan ko pa para sa ikagaganda ng Show na ito. Wow.- Show. Artista lang? haha.

    @DB: oo tanda ko pa iyong hangout moments naten ng tropa non. ahaha. Wuw, Tropa. Me grupo na , ganyan. :D Kakamiss! Ulitin nga yan sa lalong madaling panahon!

    @Suplado: Mag 1 year na rin yun! July yun db?! bilis ng panahon. Grabe kase yung pic na may ga patolang chenelarp! aahahahaha. laveeet!

  1. Mugen says:

    Happy Birthday to CBST Hehe.

  1. Anonymous says:

    congrats dude!

  1. Wow 1 year na! Congrats! Write more! :D

  1. Nice! Congratulations! I really like your blog and you are a very good writer. There can be many bloggers in this virtual world of ours but there are very few true pure-blooded writers, and you're one of them.

    And so far, you're the living testimony that fairy tales are for real. Hahaha!

    Congratulations again!

  1. Congratulations... Ako naman mag 2 years this month din.. Ang saya..

  1. Anonymous says:

    happy 1st tito Ron! :)

    more entries to come! yeah.