How 'Bout a Round of Applause?!

Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 by RoNRoNTuRoN in
10

haha. it really feels weird being involved in a thing that you don't even know exist in the first place... I really had no idea, seriously... And it feels much weirder to be the balancing fulcrum between two attracted forces. Even at times, I still ask myself after this recent incident: Was I the one who ruined it all or was it me who opened the other's eye to the wickedness of the other end?

If it wasn't for my early witty deductions, the truth will never be revealed and we'll all be living in our own web of lies, lust and deceit. I am grateful for that, especially that Iam able to save a friendship out of the complex chemistry of love and lust. There's this unusual feeling of sadness in me... pitting me deeper in this abyss of loneliness and aloneness.... why did life involve me in such a difficult situation where failure is the only prize i can get for winning the 1st place?

Sad but true, life has its way of complicating uncomplicated things... making you fall in love, serving complexities and sprinkling an array of semi-feasible solutions.

I hate myself. I feel betrayed. I feel played. I am filthy. Let me clean myself and start all over again.

Everything happens for a reason....... puhlease...


Disclaimer: This is a post i wrote back in 2008 and found in my multiply emblem. No part of this story / article is ever true at this time and i heartfully regret being involved in this shit. Thank you.

10 comments:

  1. Nikka says:

    wow..what were you up to that time? :) hi! new follower!

  1. ui salamat Popsy. basta, walang kwenta, nag aksaya lang ako ng tatlong taon at lahat yun eh dahil dito sa insidenteng to! badtrip. hehe

  1. zeke says:

    ikaw naman pala ang may kasalanan eh...

  1. Nate says:

    @ronron: tsk tsk..

  1. nox says:

    at talagang in-update ang ang title ng post? hehehe

  1. Unknown says:

    Grabe malalim yata pinag hugotan.. At title pa ha.. hehehehe

  1. @green, oo nga eh. haha. lolx.

    @daddy nox, ahehehehe, 2 kasi ang title nito, magkaiba sa multiply at iba dn yung sa fb ko. :D

    @tim, haha, ang emo ko pa noon, ngayon d na. :D slight na lang

  1. aryan says:

    Siguro nga pwdeng totoo na we don't see "things" as they are, we see them as we are... ;(

  1. it's like a prophecy of my love life kuya ronron! T_T

  1. @wilberchie, bat naman?! nako, kung ganito nga ang prophecy ng lovelife mo, forget it. it's just basura, wag ipaglaban. hehe