I JUST HAD SEX.... AND IT FELT SOOOO GOOD!

Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 by RoNRoNTuRoN in
6

I just had sex! And it felt so good! A woman let me put my penis inside her! I just had sex, and i’ll never go back to the not-havin’-sex ways of the past.

Have you ever had sex? I have - it felt great! It felt so good when i did it with my penis. A girl let me do it, it literally just happened.. Havin’ sex can make a nice man out the meanest!




Enjoy singing brothers and sisters... I found myself singin this while walking in the park on my way home... kaya pala sama ng tingin sakin nung lolang nakasalubong ko. ahahahahaha

6 comments:

  1. nOx says:

    akala ko totoo to. nireready ko na yung kudak ko. char. btw, i really hate this song. hehe

  1. Jaderated says:

    hahaha na excite pa naman ako. song lang pala :)

  1. egG. says:

    kanta lang pala kala ko kung ano na.... xcited sana magbasa lols

  1. @nox, to ur disappointment, i LOOOOVVEEE this song... so kelangan mo din na siyang mahalin

    @Jade, sorry, na disappoint kita. walang kwenta sex life ko eh, mas madidisappoint ka dun. hahaha

    @egG ahahaha, basta sex, ambilis ng mata mo!

    @spiral, alin?! asan?! choz!

    @Wil, alamoyan! ahahaha. i told you, mahihiya ang cactus sa akin.