My Tangeniality and Circumstantiality in its Truest Sense

Posted: Saturday, June 18, 2011 by RoNRoNTuRoN in
3

The very heart of this blog.

Happy. Sad. Ambivalent. Happy Sad Ambivalent. Wish. Defeated. Hopeless. Weak. Weird Feeling. Regrets?! Wishful Thinking. Clueless. Poweless. Happy. Sad. Ambivalent. Ambivalent.

Connect
Reconnect
Disconnect

This tangeniality and circumstantiality is getting nowhere. Or rather loose associations.

let's get to the echolalia.

Ouch
Awww
Ouch
Awww
whaaaaa
ouch
Ouch...
stopp

Unreasonable.

Again.

Pointless....

IF YOU'RE A PSYCHIATRIC NURSE LIKE ME, I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND ME. AND AN ADDITIONAL DOSE OF PROZAC PLEASE.

anyway,

So here, I'd like to introduce you to my new friend, my new buddy, my new partner for richer or for poorer....

Say hi to: Kjøppy


He was born kanina. 2.44kg  and 379.6 x 255.5 x 32.6. APGAR 10/10.  The very 1st lappy I bought for myself. It's time for me to get one, got my 1st salary yesterday. And I am all satisfied.

I hope we all are!

3 comments:

  1. NOX says:

    may bago na naman ako pagseselosan. anubayan. hmpf. LOL

  1. @Wilberchie, hehe. thanks. Hi daw sabi ni Kjøppy