HIT ME ON TWITTER

Posted: Saturday, October 15, 2011 by RoNRoNTuRoN in
2



Talk about trending topics right now. Nothing serious. Just random sh*t!!


I really hate when people wouldn't understand to see where you are coming from. It's like fighting a fire with a canister of hair spray. 

Thanks to my ex, I was able to appreciate the thin line between love and self-respect. Fuck You very much! echos. haha. 

I am really not into rappers. I like Nicki Minaj though. Eminem is epic. Local scene, it's Gloc9 maybe. Ja Rule, Pitbull are also worthy of being noted. 

Mom always said, it's a sin to be gay. Surprise ma! I'm  one heck of a sinner. 


#Happy Sweetest Day
Really?! There is such?!  Maybe there should also be a "Biterrr-est Day, where all the bitter people would  gather in planning how to end the world. 

#PRAY FOR CAITLIN
Who is she anyway. Oh yes, the ex-gf of the star Justin B - the singer with the voice of a thousand vagina. No Comment if she is in a hospital. KEBER! Nung na ospital ba ako, nag trend ba ako sa twitter?!


#Apl de Ap
I really like this guy! He's making all Pinoy's proud. Plus he doesn't have the siopaoness of Charice. 

Do this often and brother Nimmy will tell you how it would qualify you for student discounts! Haha :D 


#26HAEppybday
Oh please. What is this all about?


#Steve Jobs Day
WTF. Enough of lamentations for this man. Oh please. People die. Giving him a special day doesn't make him a better person than any of us. There are more people worthy of such notation. Everyday heroes are everywhere. Look around you! If you don't believe me, maybe this article of  Désolé Boy would touch you.







2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Yeah sometimes its really a Sh*t... Me, I only answered the top 2 trending topic :)

  1. Anonymous says:

    How time flies so fast and more interesting topics are trending in Twitter.