IF MY HEART WAS A HOUSE

Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 by RoNRoNTuRoN in
6


My sweet boy...




I see you...
Even when i close my eyes.
I feel you...
Through the numbness I feel inside.
I speak your name...
Through countless words that utters a sound in my mouth
I think of you
Boy, my mind cannot be dictated.


I long for you...
I want  hold you in my arms, and hug you so tight
As if I'll never let you go for the rest of my life.


If you only know how much I think about you,
How much I care
How much I love you
How much I'm willing to risk it all
Just to show you that you mean everything to me now..
And for always...


I never knew that I could possibly give this much love
I never knew that someone like you would capture my heart
Thank you dad,
Thank you
For letting me love you


Tonight,
As many times as I breathe
As many times as I blink
I'll be thinking of you.
Tonight...


Before I close my eyes and sleep tonight
I see you everywhere
Your image
with stars that are fading, and free falling into you...


Dad,
I love you so much
...more than you'll ever know
... and more than I could ever show
and always remember
that my life has been so much wonderful
now that you're in it.


Always remember dad,
If my heart was a compass, you'd be north..
And If my heart was a house, you'd  be home...



Good Morning dad! :D




I grabbed my ballpen and notebook, and wanted to write something for Dad, but all I can think about is his image in my head. And this drawing is the result of him running through my mind. Damn, I just love this boy so much! Pasensya ka na sa drawing, pagod ako galing work and mabilisan lang. :D I promise to do better the next time.

6 comments:

  1. nakakakilig naman!!!!!! ihihihihI!!!!

  1. Ka-Swak says:

    sweet! im sure bumabaha ang pag ibig sa puso mo...

  1. Makii says:

    you seem so full of love and inspiration ... i envy you

  1. Unknown says:

    sarap. parang sugar lang!