THE WAY I AM
Posted: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 by RoNRoNTuRoN in
WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, definitely after a superstar from the 70's-80's. My middle name sounds like his surname. My mom said thy could have chosen "Allan" for me. I'm glad they didn't.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED AND WHY?
I think that was last week, tears of overwhelming joy and satiety. :D Life could never be more beautiful than this! :D Love... Love... Love...
YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes! Definitely. I write neatly, parang cinomputerize. Minsan akala nila it's a girl's handwriting. My grade 4 teacher kinda abused this, making me write on her lesson plan and visual aids. Ako naman si tanga, nagmaganda.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Beef. anything with tender, juicy beef...
DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Uhmm.... Im not sure?! haha.
IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Definitely. Sarap ko kayang friend!
DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
If the need arises...
DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes. Galbladder and a little peritoneum yung wala na ako.
WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Maybe. I'm really unsure... You think I should?
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Chocolate something yun eh. Im not a big fan though! Mas gusto ko ang tapsilog, or goto sa agahan!
DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No...
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
yes, physically not so, emotionally stable, financially capable. Ching!
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Ube ice cream. Tsaka yung choco chip cookie dough ng Selecta, kaso seasonal flavor lang ata nila yun!
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE ?
Their smile. Their eyes. The face in general.
RED OR PINK?
Red
WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF ?
I love myself. Definitely NOT my face. haha. Cguro katawan, I want to be more macho! :D
WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ?
My family and cyempre my Daddy!
WHAT COLOR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Im just wearing briefs right now... and socks of course. haha.
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE ?
Sopas + 1 slice of bread and margarine!
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Lose My Breath by Destiny's Child. Lakas maka manly nito pre!
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
BROWN!!! My favorite color
FAVORITE SMELLS?
Bulgari Blue, Hugo Boss Element at my current CK Eternity.
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Mom and Dad. I called them last night, before my dad's scheduled operation.
FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
UAAP Basketball!
HAIR COLOR?
Super blond right now. Ching ulet! Black-Dark Brown. I'm getting it dyed @ Menage the moment I get back there sa atin!
EYE COLOR?
Brown
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope
FAVORITE FOOD?
Nilagang baka, Kare Kare at Sinigang na maasim at hindi malapot.
SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Depends on the mood. Happy Endings are always good!
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Harry Potter 7 part 2 at the moviehouse. The Hangover II on Kjøppy
WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
not wearing a shirt
SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer though paka init! Winter is sooo sad...
HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends who its from. If it's from Dad, eyeballs lang ang walang kissmark!
FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate or vanilla pudding drizzled with chocolate syrup! Ang Tiramisu cake ay palaban din sa panlasa ko!
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Wala.
WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Black lang cya,
WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Biggest Looser USA
FAVORITE SOUND?
My Dad's bedroom voice... ayiiii!!!!
ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles! or Linkinpark! hihi. Slapshock on the locals
WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Norway
DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Thinking. haha. I draw. I suck...at singing. That's my greatest frustration.
WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Quezon City, Philippines

ang kulet lang ng post na to. thanks for sharing something about yourself Ron. :)
lose my breath is so manly - siguro cover ni Josh Groban ung pinapakinggan mo. hilarious un pag nagkataon. lol.
:)