Bullsh*t!
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2011 by RoNRoNTuRoN inJust when I'm beginning to tell myself I have no one by my side but me...
Just when I'm starting to stand up from the great fall you caused me...
Just when I want to stop thinking of you and move on with my life...
Just when I realized that my pride is the only thing left in me after you ruined everything i planned for my life with you in it...
Just when I'm beginning to start a new life again...
and
Just when I unintenitionally forgot how special this day is...
You came with this message. And I just don't understand what do you want.
"happy mantsary =) miss you ronron ko =( "
Bullsh*t. Anu ba talagang gusto mo? You conned me and yet you want me to believe you don't want to loose me. Please don't attack me yet. Your last blow was below my belt and I'm still on the ground. I'm vulnerable.
I wish none of these happened. I wanted to greet you back but its insane to do so. One thing, I'm not your ronron anymore.

Sana wag ka naman gumaya kay Judy. Haha. I am not saying kase, kase, haha. Pero as a friend, sana you know better this time. You should know the line between love and self-respect.