Reasons you are my Ex.

Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2011 by RoNRoNTuRoN in
4

  • Akala ko kasi nung nagkakilala tayo, naglayas ka sa sobrang dami ng baggage mo.
  • Because you were not brave enough. 
  • You always do the wrong things at the wrong time.
  • I couldn't make you happy and contented no matter how hard I try.
  • Because you were not enough. You were not enough for me and not enough for yourself.
  • Because on your list of priorities, I found myself three notches below the last option.
  • Because I felt that I am the boyfriend you settled for.
  • You didn't have the balls to stay, so I have to have the balls to leave.
  • Because you made yourself believe that you are not good enough for me.
  • Because I realized I need to forget what I feel to know what I deserve

4 comments:

  1. sapol. nice one. tama ang mga points mo parekoy.

  1. haysss... i just need to get over parekoy! This is sick. hehe. thanks for reading! :D

  1. aran says:

    Disliked: Because I felt that I am the boyfriend you settled for.

    Naging matagal naman kayo!

  1. @aran, you have no idea dear... haha.