Dear Heart-Broken Singles...

Posted: Sunday, May 22, 2011 by RoNRoNTuRoN in
3

Browsing through FB, i came across bitter and sad statuses. haha. Sapul mga pre!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Heart-Broken Singles...

Never get mad when you see your ex with someone new. Your parents have always taught you to give your old toys to the less fortunate.

Sincerely, Life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No matter how many times you put me down..
No matter how many times you tell me you dont love me..
No matter how you raise that wall between us..
& forget every inch of our memories
I wont lose my heart i wont cry in vain
...I will wait till that day looms you realize you cant find someone like me..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I'm not angry because we broke up,
I'm sad because I can't let you go..
I'm not angry at you for not loving me,
I'm angry with me for still loving you..
I'm not angry that I lost you,
...I'm sad because I once had you..
I'm not angry that I can't have you,
I'm sad because I know what I'm missing..
I'm not angry that you've moved on,
I'm sad because I can't..
I'm not angry that you won't come back,
I'm sad because I keep hoping you will..
I'm not angry because I hate you and don't want to,
I'm sad because I miss you and I love you..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sick and tired of understanding, take care and adjusting for others. I guess it's time to take care and love myself now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its kinda hard to forget your ex, n hard to trust that person who will comes next.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I could give you my pain, just for one moment. Not to hurt you but rather so you can finally understand how much you hurt me... :((

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


3 comments:

  1. zeke says:

    omgwqtfbbq pasok sa banga yung Angry-Sad pairs. hmp.

    i wish maka-move on ka na.

  1. When my ex broke up with me and broke my heart, I told myself that the reason for the break-up was because someone better is waiting for me and instead of wallowing in self-pity, I need to make myself worthy of the best love that has been set for me ;)

  1. @green, thanks. gusto ko na din. awww.

    @clarence, try ko isipin yan. :D salamat! :D